Spanish Fort United Methodist Preschool is excited to start a new school year and would like to make you aware of a few items:
The dates for registration for the 2022-2023 school year have been set and are as follows:
Monday, January 24 – current SFUMP families
Tuesday, January 25 – current SFUMP families
Wednesday, January 26 – SFUMC families
Thursday, January 27 – Open to public (Registration location: Fellowship Hall 9:30 a.m.)
We will be maintaining our existing COVID-19 protocols for the 2022-2023 school year including car line drop off/pick up and smaller class sizes for social distancing purposes.
The registration fee places your child on a class roster for the next school year. If an application is received without a registration fee, no guarantee is made that a spot will be held for your child on a class roster. Registration fees are non-refundable.
• Enrollment is based on first come, first serve.
• All classes will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• An Activity Fee of $50.00 will be due at the time of registration to cover the costs of activities, and special projects.
• Class placement is based on the age your child on September 1, 2022.
• Children who are entering the two-year-old class should be working on potty training.
• For any child to enroll in the Three or Four-year-old classes, that student must be potty trained by August 1, 2022, and be able to properly clean themselves without help. If your child is not potty trained by August 1st, he/she will be required to remain at home until the child is confident in their bathroom skills.
Class | Days | Tuition | Registration
2-Year-Old | Tuesday/Thursday | $135/month | $135/year
2-Year-Old | Monday/Wednesday /Friday | $155/month | $155/year
3-Year-Old | Monday/Wednesday/Friday | $155/month | $155/year
3-Year-Old | Monday – Friday | $175/month | $175/year
4-Year-Old | Monday – Friday | $175/month | $175/year
*Second child enrolled receives a 10% discount on tuition.
We always love welcoming friends to our preschool family! If you would like more information, tours, pricing, or to inquire about class availability, please contact us at 251-626-1380 with any questions.